According to RealClearPolitics, literally no polls have Donald Trump at a 52 percent approval rating — not even the president’s favorite pollster, Rasmussen. But Trump tweeted that he has a “52% Approval Rating overall!” a claim that is easily debunked to conclude that he is lying. Overall, 44.1 percent approve, while 52.6 percent disapprove of Trump’s job performance. Even Fox News has Trump at a 46 percent approval rating. Still, the thin-skinned president bragged about his non-existent 52 percent approval rating on Twitter while taking a shot at the media.
“93% Approval Rating in the Republican Party,” Trump tweeted. “52% Approval Rating overall! Not bad considering I get the most unfair (BAD) press in the history of presidential politics! And don’t forget the Witch Hunt!”
93% Approval Rating in the Republican Party. 52% Approval Rating overall! Not bad considering I get the most unfair (BAD) press in the history of presidential politics! And don’t forget the Witch Hunt!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 24, 2019
The fact-free president got called out on the Internet.
Your average approval is 42% if you want the facts.
— Brian Krassenstein (@krassenstein) February 24, 2019
what a shock to learn that 93% of the most gullible dimwits in the country approve of the president. the other 7% were too busy sticking forks in wall sockets to answer the question
— Jeff Tiedrich (@itsJeffTiedrich) February 24, 2019
You only tweet in the mornings to show the VP you’re still alive, and to show the rest of us you haven’t been arrested yet.
— Steven Thomas (@TheStevenThomas) February 24, 2019
I don’t know where Trump is getting the numbers for these polls, but they sound completely made up or come from Fox News. It’s like he’s pulling them out of thin air.
— Eugene Gu, MD (@eugenegu) February 24, 2019
Barack had much higher approval ratings and a much larger penis, friend
— Jesus Christ (@SonOfGodAndMan) February 24, 2019
And back in the real world … pic.twitter.com/ThR1PIPJmB
— Jeffrey Evan Gold (@jeffgoldesq) February 24, 2019
Was this a polling of people within your family?
— Dennis DiClaudio (@dennisdiclaudio) February 24, 2019
This is what Gallup says. https://t.co/2C8ccF7zFM
— Morten Øverbye (@morten) February 24, 2019
1. Notice he doesn’t cite an actual Poll!https://t.co/7PvJOg8Wfy
— Ryan Hill (@RyanHillMI) February 24, 2019
Your approval rating is not 52%.
Your approval rating in the fox news poll is 50%.
I disagree you have a 93% approval rating in the Republican party if you are Trending at 50% in that poll. Where is this number coming from?
The data is easily available. Stop lying. pic.twitter.com/2vpckGzxRR
— Evan Lieberman (@EvanLieberman) February 24, 2019
America has had it with his lies. Only his fringe base gives him a pass each time he lies in order to feed his ego and frankly, that’s just embarrassing to the rest of us.
Featured image via screen capture